Pitts Special S1/S2
Dear friends! We are happy to introduce you our new product Pitts Special S1/S2.
This package offers four versions of the Pitts Special. We want you to enjoy the exquisite rendition of the external models, the super-detailed 3D-panels, the fully-animated dynamic VC, the authentic sounds, and so much more!
Pitts Special S1/S2 features:
- Four different Pitts models (S-1, S-1S, S-2A, S-2B) fully created for FSX
- Nine liveries in base pack. Accurate paint kit and additional liveries available here
- Highly detailed and fully animated exterior and interior models including such FSX features as bump, custom reflection and specular mapping, dynamic self shadows, advanced animation. Textures done in HD
- Ultra smooth gauges based on 3D parts animation
- Engine sounds recorded from the real Textron Lycoming AEIO-540 engine
- Fully functional VC and animated moving parts with custom sounds
- Windows XP SP3/Vista/7
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2/Acceleration
- 2GHz CPU / 2GB RAM / 512 MB Graphics
- Available hard drive space: 350 MB
- Desired: Joystick, TrackIR
- Internet connection (required for product activation)
- Price: 19.99€
- File Size:80MB
- Download: link sent via email after purchase
- Buy from 2CO
Buying this product indicates your tacit acceptance of the License terms.
We know that license agreements are rarely read, so we list the most important points for you here:
- You MUST have an Internet connection to download and request activation code for Pitts Special S1/S2, but note, that installation CAN be done on a PC without Internet connection
- You have the right to install Pitts Special S1/S2 ONLY on one PC
- You are not entitled to copy, distribute, resell, sublicense or rent the Pitts Special S1/S2 add-on
- Before buying Pitts Special S1/S2 add-on make sure that all the system requirements are fulfilled
After buying Pitts Special S1/S2 add-on, please, read our Activation Guide.
If you have more questions feel free to mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of having any problems using Pitts Special S1/S2 add-on contact: email@example.com
All the discussions concerning Pitts Special S1/S2 add-on including support questions are held on our SW-lab forum